Clinic Director at The Few Institute
Welcome to Shay Beauty RN
Shay Moinuddin MHA, RN, CANS
Shay has over 15 years of clinical experience in the aesthetic industry and has worked with renowned Plastic Surgeon Dr. Julius Few since 2008. She is a highly experienced and trained nurse injector, laser specialist and skin care clinician, with an established base of loyal patients in both Chicago and Los Angeles.
In addition to her clinical responsibilities, Shay manages the daily operations of The Few Institute Skin Clinic in Chicago.
She has received extensive training injecting all brands of FDA-approved dermal fillers and neurotoxins and her aesthetic credentials include the elite Physician Extender and Aesthetic Nurse Specialist certifications, each serving as the gold standard for non-physician injectors.
Shay’s goal is to generate natural, safe and elegant results to her patients. She listens carefully to each patient’s concern and uses state of the art technology and products to deliver beautiful and noticeable cosmetic enhancements. Shay has an artistic eye for beauty and produces cosmetic improvements in her patients. Over time, she creates a more attractive and youthful appearance in each individual, delivering new found confidence to everyone she treats.
Shay’s specialty is the Stackable Treatment® procedure, where she works alongside Plastic Surgeon Dr. Julius Few to combine non invasive and minimally invasive procedures to deliver near surgical results. Dr. Few and Shay have been working together for over a decade and have perfected the art of safely combining multiple aesthetic modalities to deliver beautiful anti-aging outcomes. These treatments are typically done in the AAAASF accredited office setting of The Few Institute, under little to no anesthesia.
- Neuromodulators: Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Juveau
- Dermal Fillers: Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, RHA, Versa
- Face & Body Contouring: Kybella
- Ultherapy, Sciton SkinTyte, Venus Viva Nano Fractional Radiofrequency, Pelleve
- Sciton BBL Hero, Sciton Moxi, Sciton Halo, Palomar Non Ablative Fractional, Venus Viva, Vectus Laser Hair Removal, Palomar IPL, Red & Blue LED Light
- Cool Sculpting, Cool Tone, Kybella, Venus Legacy
- Skin Pen Microneedling, Advanced Medical Grade Chemical Peels, Hydrafacial Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning
- Dermal Fillers, Radiesse, Venus Legacy Radio Frequency, Qwo
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Masters of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist, granted by the American Society for Plastic Surgery
- Elite Physician Extender, granted by the Plastic Surgical Nursing Board
- Licensed in Illinois and California